Unfortunately I have been unable to upload the video foot from Thursday's load bank trials with 345 after several attempts the video refuses to play.
Today - James Bottomley has spent the day re-connecting traction cables after load banking and the loco can now be moved under its own power again.
Work still to complete is as follows:
- No.2 end straight air brake valve to replace as blowing through.
- No.1 end NRN aerial base to replace.
- Brake pressure transducer part of the OTMR system requires repair / replacement.
- Maintenance exam to complete around 60% completed.
- Mainline re-registration examination and certification.
- Loco to re-block after tyre turning.
- Speedo Calibration after tyre turning.